This Policy aims to inform all visitors/users of the Company's website about how their personal data is collected and processed during their browsing on the www.zizelchristin.com website and how it is managed. The Policy has been drafted in the form of question and answer format for the convenience of its visitors/users.
In what ways do we collect your personal data?
When you enter our website, we may collect your personal data in the following ways:
- By submitting the online purchase of products
- By using the online form to subscribe to our newsletter.
What kind of personal data do we collect about you?
We collect the following categories of personal data about you:
- Customer's full name
- Customer's phone and email
- Customer address and shipping address
What are the purposes and legal bases for processing your personal data?
- To contact you to process the customer's order.
- To facilitate your communication for any issue that arises in relation to your purchase.
- To send you news and updates about our products, if you wish.
The legal bases of the above processing are the taking of measures at your request for the conclusion of a contract and the provision of your consent to receive news and updates (newsletters).
How do we process your personal data and to whom do we disclose it?
Your personal data is processed exclusively by authorized employees of the Company, in compliance with the provisions of the applicable national and European legislation on personal data. We may exceptionally disclose your personal data to third companies, which provide us with IT services and website hosting services, only to the extent required for the provision of their services. These companies act as processors and process your personal data on our behalf, in accordance with our instructions and instructions and always in compliance with applicable data protection legislation.
Applicable data protection legislation gives you the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- The right of access to your personal data, i.e. the right to be informed of all the data we process about you and the purposes of the processing.
- The right to rectification and updating of your data.
- The right to have your personal data deleted if the legal requirements are met.
- The right to object to the processing of your data.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to request its transfer to a third party.
- The right to withdraw your consent to receive new and updated consent.
All of the above rights as well as any related queries can be exercised and submitted by sending an email to email@example.com or by contacting us at 211-1820953. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.